Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"Watch this one, super huge!"





(Something happened when I originally posted this. So, here it is again.)

Isabella is REALLY into baseball right now. She is good too! She has hit a few over the fence, dozens against the windows, one direct hit to my chest, and I pitched one right at her head. I think she's fantastic at everything she does but I am her Mom, and possibly a little biased. However, Devin agrees and thinks she's incredibly coordinated for her age :-) I knew it. I was thinking of putting her in Tee-ball this Spring, but I think she may be too talented for a silly Tee. Again, biased.

Get a good look at the outfit, too. Football long johns, her new $9.99 "gym shoes" from Target (she picked them out.) Hiding under those awesome shoes, are her Spongebob socks, and under her shirt, a Spongebob watch.

Again, should I be worried?


Here are a couple action shots. My camera broke during a self-timer picture at the beach. It fell off my make-shift tripod and into the sand. I haven't bought a new one yet so this is my phone's camera. Not the greatest shots, but you get the idea.

BTW, do you see our garden in the background? If anyone likes tomatoes (grape, Roma, big beef, etc.), green beans, or cantaloupe, don't hesitate to ask. Also, our sunflower finally bloomed. We only planted one, and it faces the neighbors flippin' fence.

1 comment:

Mrs. Lindsay Stark said...

Nice blog work! I like it! And Isabella looks like she has a mean swing! Nice.