Monday, August 11, 2008

Isabella blog day

Originally this blog was created so I could document the things Isabella says and does. It kinda turned into T.J.'s wedding events for the past two months, but now I'm bringing it back. This past week, Isabella had two really funny quotes. I'd like to share them:

The first took place with my mom. They were talking about Isabella's Great Papa (he passed away last June). I think my mom said something like, "Oh you went with Great Papa?" And Isabella responded with, "No silly, Great Papa moved to Heaven." I thought that was pretty cute.

The second was while we were laying out at the pool with Megan. Meg may remember it differently (kinda like "Do you love your baby so much? vs. Do you ALREADY love your baby so much?) Anyways, I was called out for saying a bad word. "Oooh, mommy said a bad word." I didn't believe I said a bad word. So, stupidly I said, "What bad word did I say?" She said she wouldn't say it because it was a bad word. Duh. I've taught her well. The mature thing to do would've been to drop it, but I was really curious b/c I really didn't remember saying anything. So I said "Did it sound like 'shhh...?' She said no. I said, "Fuh..." And she said "UCK" It was really funny. Not good. Quite bad actually but still, really funny.

Here she is:

2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

love her so much.

Mrs. Lindsay Stark said...

WHAT! She's going to Mt.Diablo!!?? I am freaking out now. I loved my childhood and especially Mt. Diablo. Aww I could cry. Seriously. Anyway, yes Mt Diablo is excellent, at least it was in 1985. haha. I could probably think og some teachers who I hope have retired but I loved my early ones especially. I think I should just move there, teach there and be with Isabella every day. Yes, let's get that going. Wow, she's going to Mt. Diablo. Crazy. My childhood home is 2 houses down from the school. Sniffle...