Monday, August 4, 2008

T.J.'s Wedding


MR. AND MRS. SHANE BAXTER

In order of events:


Thursday we had the rehearsal dinner at El Charro in Lafayette. Very yummy! Here are some pictures:



The Bridal Party. Friends since 6th grade! Obviously making new friends isn't our thing.




The Maid, Bride and Matron.


T.J.A.M







The Maids.








The Wedding

Saturday August 2nd, 2008






Location: Christ the King Church in Pleasant Hill and Contra Costa Country Club The Church.

Before.







Devin is scared?



True Love.





We were carded? I am arguing.



She makes me really tan...:-) She also did a good job walking down the isle. But she held my hand and walked in between Meg and I. She raised her right hand also during the ceremony. Very cute!
The girls peaking through the blinds, watching the guests arrive. We thought they were glass mirrors. Turns out they weren't and you could see right through. Oops!
The toss.



We took 7000 pictures and we were about 2 hours late for the reception! Hope they turn out! This is a shot of the photographer taking 20 minutes to set up each couple. Right hand out. Chin up. Sometimes he made us do serious faces?

The expecting parents!!!!! Little Dark.

"Where's Julie??" -T.J.


Potty. I didn't know. Plus some one's mom was laying on the b-room floor after consuming too much alcohol. It was exciting. Sorry!!!


These pictures don't really do any justice for the wedding or the individuals in the wedding (me and my shiny face). I will add more as soon as I get them.



Congrats to the newlywed's!!!!!! I love you both and wish you many years of happiness!!! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!






















Lots of tears....Very sad it's over :(

No comments: