Monday, August 11, 2008

Isabella's Birthday Wish List...

Isabella is going to be 4 on September 9 and I am really struggling on what to get her. I was thinking a sand box, but Devin and I are putting in hardwood floors and don't want to feel sand beneath our toes everyday. Plus, it might scratch the floors. So, I decided that she should make a birthday list. Actually get what she wants, all the while making my shopping easier. She's REALLY rude if it's something she doesn't want or like and kinda hurts my feelings. This way, I can throw the list back in her face if she says she doesn't like it. J/k (kinda).

Ok, so here is the list:

-“Mickey Mouse shirt, that’s clothes, that I can wear to preschool.”

-“Thomas the Train shorts.”

-“Lightning McQueen shirt that I can wear to preschool.”

Ok, the whole "wear to preschool" thing is b/c I told her no boy clothes to preschool. She can wear them at home but not out in public.



-“Minnie Mouse shirt that goes down to here (points to her wrists), that I can wear to preschool.” YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Hopeful at this point...

-“Goldfish shirt, that goes down to here (wrists) that I can wear to preschool.” She was eating goldfish while making the list.

-“Power Rangers shirt.”


I butted in and said that I would like her to name some toys that she wants, not just clothes.

-“Mickey Mouse clubhouse toy.”

-“New blue bike w/a lighting McQueen helmet.”

Toys, over.

-“Thomas the Train Shirt (goes down to here, wear to preschool…) but also makes noise and matches my shorts.”

-“Play-doh shirt that lights up, makes noise and goes down to here.” Good luck with that, huh?

-“Calculator shirt” (does all the same things as the shirts above)

-“Spongebob shirt” (same as shirts above)

-“New jeans like Devin’s. Same one as Devin’s” Devin juiced.

-“Moon shirt.” (Same as shirts above)

-“I really want Mickey Mouse Shorts.”



McRae slightly irritated, “Does everything have to make noise?”

Isabella, ”Yes, because I like noise.”

-“Hat shirt” (same specifications)

-"Sippy cup shirt”
(Same deal)

-“Camera shirt”
(You get the idea)




Should I be worried???

1 comment:

Mrs. Lindsay Stark said...

hahaha I am cracking up. I think she's been hanging out with McRae and Devin too much. Get her some girl friends Julie. But not girlfriends. LOL I am hilarious.