Thursday, August 21, 2008

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!

I went to pick Isabella up at my parents house after the gym last night, and she came running as usual to greet me. This time she was running towards me, holding her shirt and going off about something. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it:

A FLIPPIN' LIGHTNING MCQUEEN SHIRT, THAT GOES DOWN TO HERE, AND MAKES NOISE!

(For those of you who have not read the birthday wish list entry, please read and this will make more sense. )


I call her Dad and ask when she got the shirt. He says last weekend, which was way after she made the list! I knew I wasn't going to be able to honor everything on the list but I've definitely been thinking "where the heck am I going to find a shirt that makes noise??" Apparently at Toys-r-us.

And then I'm sitting outside last night w/my neighbor Jessica telling her the story. I said something like "At least she has one now that makes noise b/c a shirt that lights up doesn't exist." Wrong again. They're at Mervyns. Power Rangers, Bat Man, Spiderman, etc.

Wow.




That's the button she pushes and it sounds like cars racing.

No comments: