Monday, September 15, 2008

Who's a good boy??????

Brody is!









Yes, we changed the name. There were a few people that thought of Henry as an old man, or kinda sissy-ish. Devin and I, plus the help from our parents, considered many names before settling on Brody. Brody Grace came home yesterday. We took the kids to Manteca to pick him up. It was a very long car ride there and an even longer car ride back. Brody doesn't love the car. My neck was covered in welts from him jumping up to give kisses. I was tempted to wear a turtleneck, (although I don't think I own one) to the two b-day parties we had to go to yesterday. I looked like I had some sort of skin disease.

Anyways, Brody is getting settled. He seems to be potty trained. When he has to go, he just walks outside. Sleeping was a little rough last night...for Devin. Isabella was up at around 2:30 and I went in her room to sleep. Not b/c of the puppy, I do it every night. I know.

Brody has strong hunting lines in his family. Devin is very excited to take him hunting with him next duck season. He already points (def: The stiff and attentive stance taken by a hunting dog.) He will also bring the ball back to you, a.k.a. fetching and he supposedly sat for Devin.

Last night he attacked my down comforter. I think maybe the goose feathers had something to do with it?? It was very cute. He was growling and I think trying to take the comforter off of me. He was saving his mommy :-)
I love him.

We are very excited to have Brody in our lives!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi devin..im inviting you to promote you blog in new social blog directory, please visit http://www.bloggerunited.com, cheers

Mrs. Lindsay Stark said...

A family of 5 now!!! He's so cute!