Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Isabella's Top 10 Songs

I cannot listen to Elmo, Wiggles, Raffi or Ralph's World anymore. The i-Trip made for the i-Pod is the greatest invention. I am able to listen to my songs from the i-pod through the car radio (I hate all you new car people that have xm or the i-pod capability already built in). Isabella has found many non-kid songs that she loves, but tires them out very quickly. Here are her top ten songs in order of what she calls them and their actual titles:

10. "Do do dah do" -Ryan/Sharpay-What I've been looking for-HM1
9. "Feel the rain" -Natasha Bedingfield-Unwritten
8. "Sticks"-Natasha Bedingfield-Pocketful of Sunshine
7. "Skeleton"-Tim Burton's Nightmare before x-mas song-What's this
6. "Funny song"-Maroon 5-Makes me wonder (Don't know why it's funny)
5. "Slow-fast song"-Ne-Yo-Closer
4. "Steps"- Jordin Sparks-One step at a Time (knows all the words)
3. "The bad words song" -The Ting-Tings- Shut up and let me go
2. "Shake em dice and roll em"- Pitbull-Go girl (Not proud of this)
1. "The one when you picked me up a daddy's"- Pink-So What

Most of these songs, at one point, were my favorites. All have been compromised due to overplaying.

That was kinda fun so I am going to do my top ten right now. I would like if other's did the same b/c I am always looking for new songs!!

10. Bittersweet-Fuel (kinda old school)
9. Suffocate- Cold
8. Just Dance- Lady GaGa
7. Left Outside Alone- Anastacia
6. Demons-Guster
5. Forget about the rain- Trapt (Remember them Meg?)
4. Champion in Me- 3 Doors Down
3. The Garden-Mirah
2. The Resolution-Jack's Mannequin
1. Whatever you like- T.I. (sometimes I need a little gansta rap in my life)

Ok, enjoy.

1 comment:

Megan and Mike said...

why is it sticks!? haha. the funny song, that song is a little bit funny when you think about it. i like your top ten, fuel intrigues me...is it anything like shimmer? she calls me.she calls me. she calls me. she calls me from the phone.........oh the times!