Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!

My mom turned 61 on Thursday 9/25. We celebrated on Friday with a dinner and a spectacular birthday cake. Somebody REALLY talented made it. Me! Somebody also ate the batter off the beaters and got a tummy ache.

She is the greatest. I could probably come up with 61 things that I love about her, but it might take my whole work day. So I am going to come up with 6 wonderful things about her and 1 super wonderful thing (I did a similar formation with the candles).

6. Helps me out at work so I can make more $$$. (It's complicated but it means a lot!)
5. Cuts out and highlights articles that she reads in the paper or magazines that usually applies to Isabella and her behavior.
4. Was a HUGE help for Isabella's party. Actually, every party I've ever thrown!
3.Picks up Isabella on Mon/Wed from school so I can go to the gym.
2.Makes sure she is home almost every lunch break so we can eat together.
1.Listens to me vent, gives good advice, and deals with my moods.

#1 Would and does do everything for her family and friends!

Love you Mom!



No comments: