Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where do I start???

I haven't blogged in a record breaking 3 weeks! I usually blog every Monday but with the holiday's and being sick, it didn't get done. I am gonna make this short with lots of pictures to sum up the last 3 weeks. So much to report:

First we picked our tree, and made cookies:




Devin and I went to his super fancy Christmas party for work:


We then had a birthday party for Devin's dad:


Christmas Eve was spent at Devin's parents house, delicious!



Santa came and the kids had WAY too many presents. Maybe I'll put some away and take them out slowly? Isabella would never know. I still have presents hidden away from her b-day.



New Years Eve was low-key and exactly how we wanted it to be. I was with Isabella at midnight. I think she may have stayed up later than I did.



New Years day was spent at the duck club. It was my first time going and I didn't really know what to expect. We tried to go fishing, but the guys were shooting clay pigeons and Isabella hated the noise. So we watched a little TV and ate some Craisin's and then went home.




Isabella had a lot of fun with her friends over the break. We went to Story Grow in Concord (really fun for ages 0-6). We played outside in the freezing cold with the neighbors, brrrr! And we went to Marine World, also very cold but fun!





Happy and healthy 2009 to all of our friends and family!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Lindsay Stark said...

very cute summary of your holiday season! I absolutely love that picture of Isabella passed out on your lap.