Thursday, July 17, 2008

T.J.'s Bachelorette Party!!!!!

Where:

South Lake Tahoe







When:
July 10-13 2008



Who:


Top: Sophia, Julie, Brook, Nikki, Brionna
Bottom: Kristi, Ashley, Megan and T.J.


Why:


A fun weekend with the girls, celebrating T.J.'s upcoming wedding!





What:

Beers, shots, vodka sodas, jell-o shots, wine, the pool, Riva Grille, Club Blue and some fun little toys!





How:


Quite difficultly. I'm in my mid-late 20's, drinking 3 nights in a row is rough. However, it was a great trip. Lots of good memories! Sad it is over but so excited for the wedding 8-2-08!!





(See myspace.com for some racier pictures.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, you have a blog! I love it! I want to see you and Devin again sometime soon! And see Megan during her pregnancy! I think I need to come down there again SOON! In the mean time, keep updating your blog. You're so grown up. Me too. Blah. haha love, Lindsay

Alix Allocco said...

I don't know about mid-to late????

It looks like you all had a ton of fun!
a