Thursday, July 17, 2008

Monkey bears.



I received an email today from Kodakgallery.com saying they were erasing my account if I didn't purchase my pictures. Now I don't know about some of you, but I have Isabella's entire life on these websites (snapfish, shutterfly, costco.com, etc.) I freaked out and started ordering.

(Warning: Do it fast b/c I've hear flicker.com is the same way as well.)


This discovery brings me to this post. I found these two photos, my favorites in that month. (If you're a mom you will understand this. We take/group pictures by the month until they hit about 3 years. They change a lot, really fast!)


Note to Megan Hansen and Alix Allocco: It goes REALLY REALLY REALLY fast! Enjoy every moment. Take lots of pictures. Sleep when the baby sleeps (just kidding, one lesson at a time!)





1 comment:

Alix Allocco said...

Your too cute...thanks!