Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Isabella's Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

For Christmas I would like a DS because I want to play games. A dog so I can play with it. New markers to draw with. And with the DS, can I have some Mario games. A Nintendo DSi with games too. I would also like a new bike to ride around on. I also want binoculars to look at stuff far away. And case for my DS and DSi. Colored pencils to draw with. I would also like a Barbie car. And an air hockey table. And a new yoyo. I have also been very good. I helped my friend Jackson. I cleaned my room and help my mom. Now I would also like a new watch. And a Toy Story 3 book. And most of all an electric guitar. And last, I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Love,
Isabella



The letter was translated on paper by her big buddy at school. I'm not sure how much influence she had...happy new year? Can you imagine if Santa didn't bring this flipping Nintendo DSi? This letter came home today and after reading it, Santa needs to go back to the toy shop...



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! One of my resolutions...to blog more in 2011. 2010 was pathetic.

1 comment:

Mrs. Lindsay Stark said...

OMG! "Now I would also like a new watch." What! Hilarious. LOVE the picture. Sleepy girl. Happy New Year to you and sissy!! oxox