Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter will never be the same...

"There is no such thing as the Easter bunny. There can't be a big giant bunny in the world." And it's over. Santa is still real...for now. I think I was five when I found out that all the people that did cool things for me once a year were really my parents :-( At least the presents didn't stop. Can you imagine? "By the way, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy are pretend and you don't get jack." What a devastating day that would have been.

To be honest, I slip up every year so I guess it won't matter anymore. And I finally get the credit I deserve (even if I did go to Walgreen's the night before to fill her basket) :-D

Here are some pics:






3 comments:

Snowflakes said...

It's a pretty baby and Mama. And Grandma for that matter! Love them all. it's very serious when it looks at it's basket.

Mrs. Lindsay Stark said...

Ha ha ha ha! Excellent post. And cute pictures of the sis.

Anonymous said...

Funny when we discover that Santa no longer exits. My mom then share that there is a spirit of Santa which is giving to one another. Beautiful pictures.