Thursday, June 26, 2008

Because I'm new to this blogging...









This is my first day with a blogspot thingy. Megan started a couple days ago and told me I should have one too b/c it's more grown-up than Myspace.com. So here I am. I don't really know how to use it. I want a picture on the top and can't figure it out. I also hate the picture I put up at Ashley's party but can't figure out how to erase it.

Besides these two problems, I am excited to start using this. I need a place to write down the things Isabella says and does. When she started talking, I wrote (on a grocery list note pad) her new words and how she would say them. No idea where that is now, so this is my new start. The point of this blog, is to show some of my favorite pictures of my favorite people. I will become more organized once I get the hang of this.




1 comment:

Alix Allocco said...

jules...so glad you started this blog. I will be checking it regularly!!

a