Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dear Santa,


I am a four year old girl (boy) from California. I have been extra good (not so much) this year and would really like these four things:

1. Transformers-"Optimus Prime" and "Bumblebee". ( I think she may only have one of those names right. But I wouldn't know b/c I played with CABBAGE PATCH KIDS for crying out loud!)

2. Spiderman Backpack.

3. Spiderman Clothes. (I kinda thought we were past this phase...)

4. Buzz Lightyear tool box (For reals? Isn't he an astronaut? Does he also build things in his spare time?)

Thank you Santa and I can't wait for you to eat my cookies and see my room (I told her he stays downstairs but she insists he see her room.)

Love,

Isabella

Ps. You frighten me and maybe will forever, but please deliver these gifts.


(The list is in an envelope addressed to Santa, with a 42 cent stamp. We are taking it to Macy's and then they donate $1 to Make a Wish Foundation. EVERYBODY DO IT NOW!!!)

2 comments:

Mrs. Lindsay Stark said...

Awwww I love her face in the pic. "Help me Mom!!!!"
If I were there, I would buy her something spidey-ish for sure!

auttelf said...

That is hilarious!