Monday, October 13, 2008

Isabella's Resume

Isabella G.



PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS

• Highly developed flower girl skills with ability to effectively walk down the isle in a straight line.
• Excellent wardrobe of white dresses, white hair clips, and headbands.


PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

Simpson Wedding -Discovery Bay Sept. 20, 2008
• Successfully walked down the isle and stood at the alter with the bridal party.

McCabe Wedding Heather Farms, Walnut Creek. Sept. 6, 2008


• Walked down the isle with Ring Bearer, no problems. Stood up at the alter for the remainder of ceremony.




Baxter Wedding- Christ the King, Pleasant Hill. Aug. 2, 2008

• Attempted to walk down isle in front of Mommy and Megan but ended up walking in between them.
• Did not have to stand at alter, instead sat quietly with Grandma.


Hansen Wedding- St. Mary’s, Moraga. Aug. 11, 2007
• This was my first wedding, let’s remember…
• Wasn’t so into walking with the other kids, so cried instead and walked down the isle in Mommy’s arms.
• Mommy’s groomsman had to walk alone.
• I sat with Grandma during the ceremony.
• I then walked back down the isle with Mommy, again leaving her groomsman to walk alone.


PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
8/11/2007-9/20/2008
• I believe I have grown up a bit since my first wedding and after 2, I am able to walk down the isle w/out Mommy.
• I have also grown in the area of standing at the alter rather than sitting with Grandma.


References available upon request.

3 comments:

Alix Allocco said...

I LOVE THIS!! She is truly a pro. I wish I had her in my wedding!! As you might recall I did not have a flower girl, Bummer.

Mrs. Lindsay Stark said...

Haha that was great!!!! I wish she was in mine too! I didn't have one either! She really needs to market her skills. :)

Megan and Mike said...

ahaahhaaahaha! that was hilarious, so creative juls! I am very proud to have had this experienced girl first.